Finger Lakes Social Entrepreneurship Institute
Thank you to all who attended the 5th Annual Finger Lakes Social Entrepreneurship Institute in November.
We asked over 25 attendees to share their stories and perspectives. Take a look!
The theme for this year was "Creating Healthy and Vibrant Communities Through Our Social Ventures." The Institute featured tools that are essential to the success of a social venture, a keynote talk, presentations with inspiring and innovative social entrepreneurs, one-on-one coaching from experienced entrepreneurs, and a field trip to a local incubator and a co-working space. This year, attendees were joined by teens from Rochester who led a special Teen Social Entrepreneurship track on Sunday, November 13.
Our Past Institutes
The following information is available from our previous Institutes:
- 2016 Schedule can be found here
- 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012 Institute Programs downloadable to the right
- 2015 Summary of Institute Participant Evaluations
- 2014 Summary of Institute Participant Evaluations
- 2013 Summary of Institute Participant Evaluations
- 2013 Institute Pictures available in the slide show to the right
- 2013 TEDxCornellU videos here
- 2013 TEDxCornellU Program downloadable to the right